"I believe the Corvinus MBA certificate is gradually becoming a prestigious mark of successful people, the program met my expectations and I am glad I took part in it."
-- František (Slovakia), EMBA graduate 2007
Process and Deadlines
- Hungarian applicants for English MSc-MBA programs should use the Felvi.hu system: click here for more details
Applying to higher education programs involves a lot of research, planning, and preparation. The following information will help you throughout the application process to make it as smooth and informative as possible. For the most efficient and informative method of completing your application to Corvinus, please do the following steps. If you have problems or questions about anything pertaining to the University or the application process during any step of the way please don’t hesitate to contact the Corvinus MBA Center office and we will make a concerted effort to answer your questions or satisfy your needs.
- First, take the time to browse the Corvinus MBA website as the site is full of information regarding almost every aspect of the Corvinus MBA experience. Please read the program information and the criteria page thoroughly. Follow us on Twitter or join our Offical Facebook Page.
- Second, we at the Corvinus MBA Center office gladly get in contact with you during the course of your degree research, application planning, and finally acceptance to the program of your choice. We are waiting to send you more information and answer your questions. Send an e-mail to email@example.com, or contact us otherwise. You can also request a speak with a Faculty or a Corvinus MBA Center Management member, who are happy to get to know our potential prospective students. During the semester it is also possible to visit on of our MBA classes upon request.
- Third, optional, our applicants are also welcome by our MBA students at their Informal Facebook Student Group where they can share their expreiences at our MBA programs.
- Then, when you feel like you have a good picture of the Corvinus MBA program we invite you to begin the online application process by setting up a user name and password which is connected to your email address and submit your application before one of the listed deadlines. Then, we will contact you soon with the details on further steps. Applications for the Full-Time MBA and Executive MBA Programs are also accepted by mail. The following steps may be different. Usually we invite our applicants for an short conversation by phone or Skype. The admission committee reviews the application packeges continuously. Applicants will recieve an answer whether she or he is invited for a personal interview. Rejected applicant may re-apply later too.
For more information about the admission process of Full-time MBA click here.
Currently the full-time MBA program starts in the Fall semester. Please consider the deadlines below. Most of our applicants contact the Corvinus MBA Center Office approx. 2-3 month before the deadline in order to get in contact during the application process.
Deadlines for September starts
Deadlines for February starts
We suggest that applicants apply as soon as possible because the acceptance is done using a rolling-admittance system, meaning that the earlier you apply the better chance you have of acceptance. Please note that the Fall semester starts the first week in September, while the Spring semester starts early in February.