How to get started
If you already acquainted with our School, and decide on which ouf our MBA programs you choose, please check the Application menu points above (e.g. Criteria, Deadlines, Financials). Now you are ready to apply online, here you are what you can expect from the application module:
1. Registration: Create an account on our homepage
2. You will receive an e-mail with a link to activate your account [Check your Spam folder if you don't get this confirmation within 5 minutes. Or, send us your username and we will acticate your registration manually.]
3. Login with the user name and password you selected [Send us an e-mail with your username if you cannot login]
4. Start filling the application form and upload your attachments. You can save your work at any time without submitting your application. So you can continue or modify your work later at your convenience. [Note, the Admission Board do not access your materials at this phase]
5. Do not forget to submit your application when you are ready. The Admission Board will be notified immediately and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within 5 minutes.
6. If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted via email within one week.
- Executive MBA: We are looking forward to meeting you in Group 18: Our next EMBA intake starts on February 7, 2014. Application deadline December 10, 2013.
- If you want to start your program even more urgently (the kick-off meeting of Group 17 is on September 6-7), contact us; note, that this group is complete now, however, it can happen that we will have a place for you. First inquire by e-mail, please.
- Full-time MBA (foreign nationals): The next Full-time MBA group starts in September 2014. The application deadline is July 10, 2014, however applying as soon as possible is recommended. The rolling admission system means that it can happen that our 2014 intake will be full by May 2014 and you will be only accepted to the 2015 group.
- If you are able to start immediately, contact us urgently. As we always have some applicants who postpone their start e.g. due to Visa issues, we may have a place for you in our Fulltime MBA Group 6, staring on September 6, 2013. First inquiry by e-mail, please.
- Full-time MBA (Hungarian citizens): Hungarian citizens cannot apply to the Full-time MBA on our homepage. Please apply through the national Felvi.hu system. Apply by February 28, 2014 and start in September 2014. Click here for more information!
We don't ask for an application fee. You have two options (online is preferred):
Corvinus School of Management
1828 Budapest-5, Hungary, P.O. Box 489
The web-based application makes the application process easy, fast, and convenient. (See left. Please use Mozilla Firefox or Chrome as some of our users reported problems with the application form on certain versions of MS Internet Explorer.) With this method you can create a name and password so that you can complete the application at your convenience in one sitting or multiple sessions. All of your application information is secured and kept private and confidential. Your application is only viewable to the admissions staff, only after you have submitted the form.