How to get started
If you already acquainted with our School and decide on which ouf our MBA programs you choose, please check the Application menu points above (e.g. Criteria, Deadlines, Financials). Now you are ready to apply online, here you are what you can expect from the application module:
1. Registration: Create an account on our homepage
2. You will receive an e-mail with a link to activate your account [Check your Spam folder if you don't get this confirmation within 5 minutes. Or, send us your username and we will acticate your registration manually.]
3. Login with the user name and password you selected [Send us an e-mail with your username if you cannot login]
4. Start filling the application form and upload your attachments. You can save your work at any time without submitting your application. So you can continue or modify your work later at your convenience. [Note, the Admission Board do not access your materials at this phase]
5. Do not forget to submit your application when you are ready. The Admission Board will be notified immediately and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within 5 minutes.
6. If you are selected for an interview you will be contacted via email within one week.
- Executive MBA: We are looking forward to meeting you in Group 24: Our next EMBA intake starts on January 27, 2017. The EMBA application deadline is January 15, 2017.
- Full-time MBA (foreign nationals): The next Full-time MBA group starts in September 2017. The application deadline is August 10, 2017 for EU residents (except Hungarians, see below) and July 10, 2017 for applicants from the rest of the world (because of Visa processing time). Please note that because of the rolling admission system, only a very few places are available after June.
- Full-time MBA (Hungarian citizens): Hungarian citizens cannot apply to the Full-time MBA on our homepage. Please apply through the national Felvi.hu system. The standard deadline of Felvi.hu was in February. Click here for more information!
We don't ask for an application fee*. You have two options (online is preferred):
Corvinus MBA Center
1828 Budapest-5, Hungary, P.O. Box 489
The web-based application makes the application process easy, fast, and convenient. (See left. Please use Mozilla Firefox or Chrome as some of our users reported problems with the application form on certain versions of MS Internet Explorer.) With this method you can create a name and password so that you can complete the application at your convenience in one sitting or multiple sessions. All of your application information is secured and kept private and confidential. Your application is only viewable to the admissions staff, only after you have submitted the form.
*In case of diplomas issued in foreign countries, we charge a diploma acceptance fee, which costs 25 500 HUF.